Glentress Trail Map. Download one from Ridelines.
One of our most asked questions is; how can I get a Glentress trail map? Well, we’ve obliged and you can download one from our very own website. This is the map for the Green, Blue, Red & Black routes (official Glentress trails) there is lots more to find on sites like Trailforks or with a bit of local help!
Glentress is the focal point of mountain biking in the Tweed Valley, arguably in Scotland. This is because it was here first! It’s accessible to everyone at every riding level and it has all of the things you’d expect from a destination so significant to the MTB scene. Including.
- 74kms of amazing, Combine & signposted Green, Blue, Red & Black mountain bike trails. All available on the Glentress trail map.
- A dedicated skills & practice area for beginners mountain bikers.
- A Freeride park with Jumps, Drops, Wall-rides, Rock-gardens and other cool features for the more experienced rider..
- Upper & Lower car parks to tailor your ride. Almost 200m apart in elevation.
- Showers and toilets on-site (a a small cost).
- Uplift service on-site.
- Bike shop on-site.
- Cafe on-site.
- It’s also the home of Developing Mountain Biking in Scotland (DMBinS)
- Glentress is also home to the Mountain Bike Centre of Scotland (MTBCoS)
- You’ll also find the Tweed Valley Forestry Rangers HQ there too.
- Places to eat on-site or nearby include: The Glentress Hotel, The Peel Cafe & Nashy’s Coffee Shop.
Ridelines at Glentress:
Ridelines run lots of scheduled Mountain Bike Skills Courses at Glentress. From beginners and introductory lessons right up to learning to jump your mountain bike. We also have the best Mountain Bike Leaders and guides to take you around the surrounding trails and countryside whatever your fitness or riding level.
If you have any more questions on Mountain biking in Glentress or the The Tweed Valley, please contact us.