FREE 1:1 Mountain Bike Sessions for NHS Workers.
The start of 2020 has been tough for everyone! As we’re writing this at the end of April, we’re all feeling the strain of being anchored at home. Distanced from our friends and family, our workmates and the social bonds that keep us all invigorated, valued and of value to others. This applies to us all, but we realise that there is a group of people on the frontline that are dealing with COVID-19 on a level that most of us will be forever shielded from. The commited and seemingly unflappabe workers of our National Health Service.
We are a relatively small company that is currently shut down by the restrictions place upon us all. But we are looking forward to a time where we can resume doing the thing that we love. As a thank you to our NHS wokers, we’ve set aside 25 sessions of 1:1 mountain bike tuition to give to you. Something to look forward to when we can eventually break free of some of the restrictions that prevent us from operating in our normal fashion. Something to look forward to if you will!?
You can book and secure a place on this page on a first come first served basis. At the moment, this is only open to NHS workers. As this progresses, we will be freeing up further resources for “key workers” too.
This offer is limited to ONE PERSON PER ORDER.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a fair distribution of this offer and secure your place please Read below before booking!
- Please think about whether you need to book this. Please think of those starting out or perhaps less able riders that may benefit more from the limited amount of places.
- There are not yet allocated dates for these places. Each person that has booked will be contacted individually to assure a mutually agreeable date. This will be done in the first week of July.
- This is only open to NHS workers. Please see above for Key Worker provision. When you book, please enter your profession and location in the “additional information” box at checkout.
- Please ensure you have a a valid email and daytime phone number in your order. If you don’t, then we can’t garantee you a slot.
- You will get an order confirmation when your place is assured in principle.
- These session will not likely start taking place until late summer. You will be personally contacted by us at the start of July to arrange a date. (restrictions permitting)
- All sessions will take place at Glentress Forest (restrictions permitting) with any further necessary precautions considered to be applicable at the time of the session.
- You will need a suitable MTB in good working condition. An undamaged well fitted modern bicycle helmet and full fingered gloves. Please bring snacks and at least one litre of water. Please wear clothing suitible for the days conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you miss out on this offer, please contact us with your details. We obviously don’t have a bottomless resource to run as many sessions as we have enquiries, but we can put you on a waiting list should we be able to run some more sessions.
Once again, everyone at Ridelines would like to thank you for your unwavering dedication throughout this difficult period so far. We very much appreciate you and this small gesture is all we can really do to say thanks right now.
So thank you!
The Ridelines Team.