REFINE YOUR TECHNIQUE ON STEEPER, MORE DIFFICULT TERRAIN.
For the mountain biker who wants to learn some extra technical skills for riding rougher, steeper terrain. From advanced body positioning that assists your flow on hard lines, to tackling drops, roots and rocks. This group course concentrates on tight, technical terrain where good, fast decision making is the key to good flow and a safe ride!
We’ll cover most features found on black graded trails and beyond. All on the steeper, challenging terrain of Innerleithen’s famous downhill & enduro trails.
THINGS WE COVER IN OUR ENDURO PREP COURSE INCLUDE:
- Advanced body positioning.
- Fundamentals of weight distribution and grip.
- Wheel lifts and slow speed balance.
- Braking zones on steep & technical terrain.
- Riding off-camber terrain & technical features.
- Best practice for negotiating roots, rocks and uneven terrain.
- Riding narrow, loose and steep trails.
- Linking techniques on the trail to boost speed and flow
We’ll make sure you can handle the rough stuff and get the most out of your riding when out on steep and loose terrain. If you have any questions about our Enduro prep course, please contact us.