Here we go! We thought we’d run our first ever competition!
The requirements to enter are as simple as this:
- Like the Ridelines facebook and Instagram page.
- Share the post around your friends.
- Tag your mountain bike exploits with #Jaffajerseys
Thats it really. The middle of February is a weird time to start a competition, we know this. So we’re going to run it until the end of March to give it some time to stretch it’s legs!
The prize will be a 3 hour 1:1 beginner or intermediate skills session at Glentress. This means you can come along and get one of our instructors for 3 hours all to yourself on a mutually agreed date. We’ll liaise with you beforehand so we know exactly what you want from the session too. We’ll even throw in a coffee and cake!
Some rules apply:
- You MUST be 18 years old or over.
- You must supply a serviceable bike capable of riding terrain relevant to your session.
- You must bring a helmet and gloves (protective eyewear and pads are desirable but not essential)
- You must fill out a form for your own duty of care and a medical disclaimer on the day.
- By entering the competition, you are effectively allowing details (including pictures and video) of the days lesson to be used on social media.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before entering the competition.
- By entering the competition. It is assumed that you have read and understood all of the above.